WELCOME TO OUR Q&A FORUM!
MILK STREET INSIDERS WILL RECEIVE A RESPONSE FROM A MILK STREET EXPERT WITHIN 2 BUSINESS DAYS.
TRY ANY PLAN 12 WEEKS FOR $1.
VIEW ALL SUBSCRIPTION OPTIONS HERE.
GOT A CUSTOMER SERVICE QUESTION? PLEASE EMAIL info@177milkstreet.com

Nong's Khao Man Gai Chicken & Rice Sauce

I just purchased Nong's Khao Man Gai Chicken & Rice Sauce. But I can not find either the sauce or recipes that use the sauce on your website. What recipes do you have for Nong's Khao Man Gai Chicken & Rice Sauce ?

Comments

• Hi Brian - If you go to the Milk Street Store under the description for the item, we include a "How to Use" section at the bottom. I've copied and pasted that info below on how to use this and a recipe suggestion for using it:

HOW TO USE

Delicious on its own, the sauce is ready to give a boost to stir-fries, noodles and rice bowls as is—or it can be doctored up with a few additions to suit your mood and your food. Sliced fresh chilies can add heat, minced shallots heighten its sweet-savoriness, fresh herbs like cilantro lend freshness, and a spoonful of oyster sauce will deepen umami notes. It’s great as a glaze brushed across chicken or pork before tossing on the grill. Try this sauce in our Spicy Stir-Fried Chicken and Snow Peas—just use ¼ cup Nong’s instead of the oyster sauce and gochujang.

Best, Lynn C.

Sign In or Join to comment or create discussion. Comment as Guest.