Thinner, lighter and more nimble than European knives, these two Milk Street Kikuichi Japanese knives + Christopher Kimball 6" Nakiri will dramatically improve your kitchen prep skills.
Listener Tips on Milk Street Radio
Share your cooking hacks, secret ingredients or unexpected techniques with us for a chance to hear yourself—and your brilliance—on Milk Street Radio!
Two ways to send us a tip:
- Call us and leave a message: +1 617-249-3167
- Record a voice memo on your phone or laptop and send the file to [email protected]
How to record a tip:
- Introduce yourself: “Hi, my name is ___ and here’s my tip _____.”
- Record your tip when you’re in a quiet space (not a bathroom).
- Speak closely to the microphone.
- Hold your phone still and don’t move around.
- Keep it concise! We recommend 15-45 seconds.
- Please only record one tip per call.