Share your cooking hacks, secret ingredients or unexpected techniques with us for a chance to hear yourself—and your brilliance—on Milk Street Radio!
Did you take Home Ec in school? Do you still use the blueberry muffin recipe you learned in 7th grade? Are you holding onto that hand-stitched apron you got an A- on? If you never took Home Ec, do you wish you had?
We want to hear from you! Send us a lesson, memory or tale of disaster from your Home Economics class for a chance to hear yourself on an upcoming episode of Milk Street Radio. Follow the instructions below to share your story.
Two ways to send us a tip:
- Call us and leave a message: +1 617-249-3167
- Record a voice memo on your phone or laptop and send the file to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to record a tip:
- Introduce yourself: “Hi, my name is ___ and here’s my tip _____.”
- Record your tip when you’re in a quiet space (not a bathroom).
- Speak closely to the microphone.
- Hold your phone still and don’t move around.
- Keep it concise! We recommend 15-45 seconds.
- Please only record one tip per call.