Your email address is required to begin the subscription process. We will use it for customer service and other communications from Milk Street. You can unsubscribe from receiving our emails at any time.
Milk Street's Cooking School TV
About the Show
Milk Street’s Cooking School offers innovative, appealing and approachable recipes from around the world, from everyday skillet pizza to homemade Italian gnocchi and Mexican pork tacos. The series covers everything from cooking basics to new techniques and ingredients, making home cooks more excited, confident and successful in the kitchen. Milk Street’s Cooking School also highlights the future of cooking, spotlighting the equipment that already is changing the way we cook.
- SEASON 1 PREMIERE October 2022
- Number of Episodes 10
- Episode Length 24 minutes
- Website The Roku Channel
- Accessibility Milk Street’s Cooking School is Closed-Captioned for deaf and hard-of-hearing viewers.
- Produced By CPK Media
- Presented By Roku
- Christopher Kimball Milk Street’s Founder & President
- Rosemary Gill Milk Street’s Director of Education
- Alex Aïnouz French Guy Cooking
- Marika Contaldo Seguso Italian Cooking Expert
- Beto Estúa Mexican Cooking Expert
- Jorge Fritz Mexican Cooking Expert
- Chris Taylor Pie Expert
- Paul Arguin Pie Expert
- Diane Kochilas Greek Cooking Expert
- Claire Ptak Baking Expert
- Bianca Borges Milk Street Food Editor
- Josh Mamaclay Milk Street Instructor
About Milk Street
Christopher Kimball’s Milk Street in downtown Boston — at 177 Milk Street — is home to our editorial offices and cooking school. It also is where we record Christopher Kimball’s Milk Street television and radio shows. Milk Street is changing how we cook by searching the world for bold, simple recipes and techniques. Adapted and tested for home cooks everywhere, these lessons are the backbone of what we call the new home cooking. For more information, go to 177milkstreet.com.